Monday, September 14, 2015

MelonHeadz: Try Something New

Heyyyy!  Happy Monday!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


My "something new" was decorating the inside of my card, something I've seen others do but never bothered with.  I like how it came out.  I used two MelonHeadz digi images, the owl and the quote, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye, text stickers are from Tim Holtz.  I cut out a sun die with my Silhouette Cameo.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I especially like that sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the DP's. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #40.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your project is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper to go with your gorgeous image. Lovely insert. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! Love the colours.
    Thanks for haring at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete