Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wicked Wednesday: Add Some Text to Your ATC

Hi there!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:


Our sponsor this week is Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


The image I used is called Girl with Doll, and I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, then fussy-cut her out and attached her to my ATC base with pop-up dots.  I created the ATC base using alcohol inks and Gold Spritz.  I added some Washi tape, some gemstone stickers, a few text stickers and a little clay skull (my FAVORITE embellishment!).  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable- Love your coloring and the image is great. Thanks for sharing at Penny's Paper=Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love all the purple you used here. So glad you could join us @LiaStampz.

    ReplyDelete