Thursday, April 30, 2015

You are my Sunshine

Hello there - I'm home from work today with an awful sinus infection.  It started Monday and by yesterday morning, the left side of my face was just throbbing with sinus pain.  I ended up going to the dr. and they prescribed an antibiotic so I've been taking that along with Sudafed Sinus Pain & Pressure.  I have zero energy and my head is just so foggy, so I'm home resting on the couch today.  Nothing to do but blog, right?  :)  Here's what I have for you today:


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used the new digi image from TGF called Blush Bebe, corela. Papers are from Doodlebug Designs, ribbon tag and butterfly are from my stash. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. such a precious card!
    but I am so very sorry to hear that you have a sinus infection. hopefully all of the medications will cause it to clear up right away.

    feel better! sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright and cheery card!!! i hope you are feeling better :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete