Friday, April 24, 2015

World Traveler: Just Some Lines Emo Rebecca and Pookie with Suitcase

TGIF!!!  Today I have a card using one of the adorable new images at Just Some Lines:


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I used Emo Rebecca and Pookie with Suitcase from Just Some Lines, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I love this fun new paper I got, this one is by xx.  The buttons, Eiffel Tower charm, & lace are from my stash and the little text stickers are from Tim Holtz.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. this is a great card love the touche of lace on your card
    thank you for joining our lace challenge

    hugs Debby
    FNF design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image and lovely design thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week in our lace challenge hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh that's so very sweet! Love the great layout and the fab details on this.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete