Saturday, April 11, 2015

Smile - SLS Lines

I love Saturdays.  I love weekends, but Saturdays are my favorite. Today I'm making some cards and waiting for my sister to stop by with a yummy fatoush salad from this restaurant we like, El Basha.  I'm practically drooling in anticipation so I guess I'll blog today's card while I wait!  :)  This is for the following challenges:



I used Voodoo King Skull, Day of the Dead from SLS Lines.  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, a touch of markers, and some glitter.  Papers are from We R Memory Keepers.  Alpha stickers are from Colorbok.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenn. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn this is fabulous and so glad you've linked it up to the SLS Lines challenge - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jenn...certainly made me smile! Thanks for sharing with SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great image! love the papers you have used, too. :)

    for some reason when I reactivated my blog again, some of the blogs I had followed had disappeared. I'm having trouble adding yours to my list. it shows in the friend connect box that I am following you, but your blog doesn't show in my list over on my dashboard, nor do I get updates. I'm still trying to figure out what the scoop is, so please forgive me when I miss posts here and there until then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that smiling skully! Wonder what he's up too. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete