Monday, February 2, 2015

Zombie Love

Well, I'm home again today as another foot of snow gets dumped on us!  I really can't complain, though, it's been nice having all this additional crafting time!  So I have a little card to share today that I'd like to enter into the following challenges:



Not your "normal" Valentine card, but hey, I never said I was normal.  ;)  I printed Zombie Love out and colored it with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are some Halloween ones from Bazzill Basics.  I added a little purple clay heart and a ribbon tag.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Like a zombie loves brains? Wow, that's true love! <3 Thanks very much for sharing your zombie love with us at HDH this month - we're always glad to see zombies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet sentiment lol. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee! She's a cutie! Great sentiment and that little purple heart rocks! Thanks for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny card! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp or Digi February Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creepy cute, Jenn! Note to self: I need to make more hearts.
    Thanks for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH! We miss your stink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute and funthanks for playing at HDH

    ReplyDelete