Thursday, February 19, 2015

Smeared Ink Blog Hop: Cracked & Broken

Good morning!  Today I'm participating in the Smeared Ink blog hop, Cracked & Broken - and here is my creation, using an image from The Stamping Chef:



I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Paper is from Authentique.  I created the sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker, I love being able to make any sentiment that I want.  :)  Now hop along and see the rest of the fabulous projects by visiting Leslie next.  If you want to start at the beginning, here is the blog roll:

10 comments:

  1. Love the doll image (I think I have her too!). Your colour scheme is really cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design on this card and superb colour choice. Lovely :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! Love your papers and sentiment, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love the colour combo you used. Love all here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little cracked with China doll and the sentiment is perfect!! Lovey interpretation of the theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her! You did a great job! The sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted colors and the popping red sentiment! It is all amazing. Super layers, adore it all!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this.....the colors, image and layout. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly... its great to having you joining in this hop!
    The image is kind of cute but also kind of creepy... its the doll thing...eeek!!! You sentiment is so me.... i am cracked.... but refuse to be broken! So good to see you BDx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun and quirky creation! I adore the image you used and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete