Sunday, February 1, 2015

Oddball Art Stamp New Release

Hey - can you believe it's February already?  Remember last week when I told you we got 3 feet of snow?  Well, we're getting another foot tomorrow.  LOL I don't know where we're going to put it, but I'm happy that I will end up having the day after the Super Bowl off!  GO PATS!

Today we have a new release for you at:


I colored 2 of the new images and made cards with them.  This first one uses Tessy Twitcher and I'd like to link this up to the following challenges:



I colored Tessy Twitcher with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I added a sentiment I created with my Dymo Caption Maker and a little "LOVE" ticket from Tim Holtz.  The jeweled key charm was the finishing touch.

This next one uses Gwendolyn Ghoul and I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:



I inserted Gwendolyn Ghoul into my word processing program then made a copy of her and flipped her around.  I printed them out on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from Authentique.  I cut the little hexagons out of the DP and attached them with pop-up dots.  Sentiment was created with mini alpha beads.  Peace.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for "Including a heart" in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs :-)

    Hope to see you next time too Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such unique cards! LOVE the way you colored these images--they look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our 'Love' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck in the prize draw, Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and image thanks so much for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your release project. Great design with the heart and heart key as well. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What fun cards! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Jenn,

    Delightful cards and expertly colored!
    It is an absolute blast to the eye and I would like to thank you for sharing it with the world. :)

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun card!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards, such fun images.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable, times TWO! Love them both! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a fun take on our challenge! Love the papers and tag. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week for our 'Love' challenge. Glad you joined us. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooooooooo cute!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow loving all the alternative love, great card. Thankyou so much for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting! Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "No Pink Or Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete