Sunday, February 15, 2015

Oddball Art Stamp Challenge: Love

Hello everyone!  OMG - I am SO freaking sick of snow.  I mean, seriously.  Mercy. We give up.  I think this was the 4th week in a row that we got over a foot of snow.  We're buried.  Can't see around corners to pull out of side streets or driveways, it's awful.  Roofs are collapsing.  Today they are worried about power outages.  OY - I want Spring!

OK enough whining - at least being snowed in gives me a good excuse to craft!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:

I used Big Eye Back to School Geek Girl from Oddball Art Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I kept it simple, layering her on DP and using a piece of the DT as an embellishment.  emrel.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a cutie! I love this layout and think your colours and image are just adorable. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, colourful card Jenn love the image and the brilliant papers and design, thank you for sharing this with us at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a cure for that...CA! LOL Adorable Image and fab papers. xxD

    ReplyDelete