Monday, February 23, 2015

Digi My World Turtle-y Awesome Digital Release!

Good morning!  Today is the kick-off for our new release at:



I used "Spring Chicks" (available Friday), which I printed on DP and used paper-piecing and coloring with markers to complete.  MY DP is from My Mind's Eye, I added a feather & created a sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp: Add a Little Texture
The Corrosive Challenge: Things with Wings
Outlawz Challenge: Paper Piecing
QKR Stampede: Critters

Thanks for visiting!  :)  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the paper piecing - perfect papers and what a cute addition of the feather.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....how CUTE is this! This card is such a smile maker! The torn edges are lovely touches for textures! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add A Little Texture” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little chicks!! Too darn cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jen,

    That design is just so adorable! It screams cute and silly. A very unique take on it in my eyes and it paid off!

    I wish you the best of luck with the competitions you have entered, I think you will steal the first price with ease!

    Warm wishes,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORgeous! I LOve your colours, paper-piecing and sentiment..Thank you sooo much for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and I love paper piecing! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Critter Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete