Friday, February 20, 2015

Chi Chi Memories: Spring is in the Air

Good morning!  Today is my DT day at Chi Chi Memories, so I made this sweet Spring card for the following challenges:

Going Grey With Scrap Creations (Bingo - I used flowers, die cuts, and digi image)


I used our May Girl image, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spririts.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - the pinwheel die is from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers. The dragonfly charm is from my stash.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a charming card. A sweet image and beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for entering in our challenge of Dies and or Punches at Crafting For All Season this time.
    Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete