Friday, February 6, 2015

Chi Chi Memories Cute Unicorn

Happy Friday!  Today's my day to post over at:



This sweet unicorn is one of our new releases, you can find him/her here.  :)  I colored her like a girlie unicorn, adding lots of Stickles and pairing her with flowery papers from American Crafts.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting Musketeers: Cute
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy: It's all about Love
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
The Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge: Card for a Friend

Have a nice weekend!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this is ADORABLE!!!! Totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute xx So beautiful xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jenn. I love the image, sentiment and great dp...well, I love it all.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the bight colored flower. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete