Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge: Mythical Sea Creatures

Good morning!  I am enjoying my job, but I do miss having so much crafting time for sure.  Today I'm just posting my ATC quickly for our new challenge at:


Our sponsor is Aurora Wings and I printed my seahorse image on DP, then accented it with lots of Stickles.  Papers are from Authentique and the "believe" sticker is from Tim Holtz.  Anchor charm is from my stash and I tied it on with a little piece of twine.  I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Have a great day, my friends.  :)  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Love this Jenn. What a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the sparkles. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so unusual,very lovely, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATC! Pretty image, and love the added glitter too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, thank you for joining us over at treasured times stamp challenge xx

    ReplyDelete