Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Oddball Art Co. Guest DT!

Good morning!  So excited - I started my new job yesterday!  I had Orientation yesterday, so it was a shorter day than normal, which was kind of a nice way to ease back into it!  My hours will be 7:30-4, Monday through Friday.  It's been 4 years since I've worked full-time and I think I'm ready to get back to it.  It will be nice to appreciate weekends again.  But my crafty time is going to be seriously cut into - just going to have to improvise and maybe start crafting in the evenings!

Anyway - today I'm also excited to announce that I'm serving as a Guest Design Team member for the next 6 months for:


And we have a new challenge for you today:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle: Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice: Anything Goes
Treasured Times: Anything Goes

I colored this awesome image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from echo park - the little embellishment skull/flower thing has been in my stash forever.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp from My Favorite Things.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenn! Good luck with your new job. I hope you like the work and people who work with you. Have fun being a guest DT at Oddball Art Stamps. I love the quirkiness of them. Your card is adorable...love how you combined all the DP's and colored the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creepy-cute, I love it. Great combo of papers and love the color palette. Good luck at your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! I love the colors and design! Thank you for joining us at the Treasured Times Challenge blog for our Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you again next time too!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of your card! Cute design too. Thanks for participating in our challenge over at Treasured Times!

    ReplyDelete