Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bombshell & From the Heart

Hello friends - today I'm posting my last project as Bombshell's Ms. July!  


The stamps are from the set called Hula Girl, and I used some spritzes to create the background paper.  I colored her with Prismacolor markes and added some flower brads and an anchor charm.

Next is my card for the stamp of the month challenge at:


I'd also like to enter this one into the following challenges:


I colored my Winter Friends image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, thanks for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTHStamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute the snowman with the red cardinal is so sweet and I just love the hula girl card Makes me want to be in Hawaii.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the snowman's scarf. Very sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute winter card! Very Christmassy :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete