Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge: Add a Die-Cut

Good morning!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef - super cute images!  I'd like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:



(I used Die-Cuts, image, and the birdcage is cut from patterned paper)

I colored Fairy Nuff with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and layered a die-cut birdcage from My Favorite Things on top of her.  I sponged the edges of the ATC and added a sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jenny :-) love that sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A caged fairy, shocking! haha Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever Jenn -love the cage die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Love the idea of catching a fairy! Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TSC DT

    ReplyDelete