Saturday, June 28, 2014

Turtle

Today is the day - the big wedding!  :)  I'm so excited - was so happy to wake up and see the sun shining.  Tomorrow I'll share a couple of the cards I made for the bride to give her husband and parents.  For now, here's what I have to share:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


I found this cute turtle online at a free coloring page for kids site here.  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  The sentiment is a sticker that I had in my stash.  Papers are from Authentique.  Flower brads are from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Fun card Jenn and perfect sentiment.

    Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspirational sentiment! Those flower brads are cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges!
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Many Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jenn, a great design and gorgeous colours - I love your adorable tortoise and what a great sentiment!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fab tortoise. Great card! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely to see your crafting for the Crazy challenge 174 - Hazel, GDT x

    ReplyDelete