Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Kissing Frogs

Hello friends!  So this weekend, I'm going away for a girl's beach weekend bachelorette party.  I met Kim when she started dating one of my best friends, Christopher, a couple of years ago.  Kim and I quickly became good friends, too - and this is the card I made to give her this weekend:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used Kiss Me from Tiddly Inks, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and I paper-pieced her dress.  The sentiment is from Making our Mark.  Papers are from Authentique and MME.  Ribbon and punches are from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the text! It's so true! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - bet your friend LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love that you set the image up. Thanks for playing with Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my she will love both the card and that you made it for her. Nave fun this weekend.
    Thanks for playing along at Path of Positivity.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    Path of Positivity Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card which your friend will love! Thanks for playing in the Path of Positivity challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's soooo adorable! The sentiment is just perfect. Love the great sentiment you have used with this and fabulous paperpiecing.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card and so pretty in pastel! It is one of my favorite all time Tiddly Images! Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great paper piercing and I love the image/sentiment combo, so fun! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Pastel" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol love the sentiment. This is so perfect for our HAPPINESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete