Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wicked Wednesday & Moving Along with the Times

Good morning!  We have a new challenge for you today at:



We're being sponsored by DRS Designs, and I used the "Great Friends Drink Alike" stamp.  Papers are from doodlebug design inc.  I added some gemstone stickers and inked the edges of the ATC with Melon Mambo ink.

I'd like to enter my ATC into the:
 
 ................................................................................................
Next is a sweet card I made using one of the Lots of Love for Lauryn images designed by Claire at Jellypark:


This card is for the following challenges:


I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye, flower is from my stash. Sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Nice; Thank you, Jenn, for your participation to AW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympa !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Big hug
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew with our girly challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

    ReplyDelete