Friday, March 14, 2014

Dilly Beans: Pink & Green and Digi Stamp Boutique

Happy Friday!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:




I would also like to enter this into:


I thought this sweet new image called 595: Aidynn's Bunny Framed was perfect for this color scheme.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and my papers are from Authentique. Ribbon is from my stash.
.......................................................................................................
Next up is a card I made for the:



I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:

I colored Zoe & Cake with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added some Stickles.  Paper & ribbon are from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards fantastic colouring! Thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love your bunny card....precious image. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Boutique....good luck. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. DT Lene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and I love the adorable images and great colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Jen. I have that image too now to color it! thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete