Friday, March 14, 2014

Dilly Beans: Pink & Green and Digi Stamp Boutique

Happy Friday!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:




I would also like to enter this into:


I thought this sweet new image called 595: Aidynn's Bunny Framed was perfect for this color scheme.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and my papers are from Authentique. Ribbon is from my stash.
.......................................................................................................
Next up is a card I made for the:



I would like to enter this one into the following challenges:

I colored Zoe & Cake with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added some Stickles.  Paper & ribbon are from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable cards fantastic colouring! Thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love your bunny card....precious image. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Boutique....good luck. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again soon x
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. DT Lene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and I love the adorable images and great colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for playing at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute Jen. I have that image too now to color it! thanks for playing along with TSB

    ReplyDelete