Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Catching Up!

OK so hey - I'm back!  :)  My life has been a crazy whirlwind and I had no computer or Internet service for like 2 weeks and it drove me NUTS!  Cass and I are all settled into our  new (rented) house and Jeremy went back to California to get Trev off to the Navy and stuff.  Tomorrow I'm spending the day crafting and I am so looking forward to it!

So here's some of the stuff I missed posting along the way, some of the challenges close tomorrow or Friday so be sure to check them out if you want to play along.
 
 
 
 closes Thursday 12/5/13

Closes 12/14/13
 
Image is from Saturated Canary, our sponsor for this challenge.
 
Closes Friday 12/6/13
 
OK I'll be back in the groove now, so stay tuned.  :)  Peace.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jenn, these are all wonderful! I really love your JP card! Fun design & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete