Saturday, November 9, 2013

Just Some Lines & WW

Hello friends - I'm SUPER excited because my buddy Glo from Creepy Glowbugg is coming to visit and hang out with me today!  :)  So psyched - and then tomorrow I get to go have breakfast with 3 more of my crafting/DT buddies - what a fun weekend!  I'll be sure to share some pics.

Anyway - today I have a card for our reminder post at:



I used one of our new images, Em - Thank You String, paper-pieced and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. Papers are from my stash - my embellishments are ribbons, gemstone stickers, and a metal charm.
We also have a reminder post for you today at:

As the DT leader, I was a total slacker on this one and didn't get my reminder ATC done.  I've been super busy trying to get everything ready for my move, so I guess I just have to give myself a break - but do head over and see what the rest of my awesome Design Team came up with.  Have a great weekend!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. cute jenn, love how you paper pieced her dress with the green..adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jenn love the patterned papers and you always do the best paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete