Friday, August 30, 2013

Dilly Beans: Scrapbook or Journal Page(s) & Sketch Saturday

Happy Friday!  I've had a lot on my mind the last few weeks, and it's hard for me to stay focused when my head is spinning.  I had to give myself a break and remind myself that I do not "have to" publish a blog post every. single. day.  LOL  But since crafting is truly therapeutic to me, it really does help to just sit at my craft table and create.  So yesterday I sat down and played with my little mini art journal and did a couple of pages in it.  This one was made for the:



I am also entering my journal pages into the following challenges:

I used 566: Jenn's Heart Framed, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and some Stickles.  The quote/journaling stamps are from My Favorite Things (it's definitely one of my fave quotes) - the background was made with a stencil from The Creative Workshop and some spritzes and sprays.  I've got another layout posted over on the Dilly Beans Challenge page, too, if you'd like to take a peek.  Have a great Friday, friends.  

Oh and I almost forgot to post my little creation for the:

Sketch Saturday Challenge




I kept it simple and just used dies and Washi tape, along with some sticker sentiments.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project,
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. These journal pages are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Annerieke
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous journal pages and brilliant halloween card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete