Friday, August 2, 2013

Dilly Beans: Cute & Creepies

Good morning!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:

Dilly Beans: Cute & Creepies
 

For this easel card, I used Jenn's Heart Framed, this was the birthday card I made for my mom:

I'd like to enter my easel card in the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes (with a die-cut)
Tuesday Throwdown: Birthday Party
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

I used a filmstrip die from MFT, most of the other embellishments are from my stash box.

And I made one more card for our Cute & Creepy challenge at Dilly Beans:
I'd like to enter this one into the:

Creative Creations: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Anything Goes

And for this one, I used 456: Teeghan's Spider Framed 2, printed on my paper from My Mind's Eye and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Her bow was paper-pieced and colored with Champagne Glitz Stickles.  Ribbon tag, spider web die (upper right corner, kind of blends in), & button added as embellishments. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Jenn! I always love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun making your card, Jenn! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both just gorgeous cards Jenn - great Dilly Beans images. You always have perfect papers to go with your themes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete