Friday, May 31, 2013

Dilly Beans & Jellypark

Happy Friday, my friends!  We have a new challenge for you today, along with a new rule, at: 



The new rule is that we are now a Dilly Beans only challenge blog - yay!  I used #163: Cupcake, Skull, and Crow for my black & white creation, along with some digi papers, word stickers, my Dymo Caption Maker, some little black pearl stickers, a ribbon tag, and a clay Glo-Skull. I am also entering this into the:
and
 ...........................................................................
We also have a new challenge and a new release for you today at:




I made a creation using one of our new images, #235 - Walking the Dog, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paper-pieced.  I had these little felt stickers in my stash, they had been begging to be used on something, anything, for so long - so I finally pulled them out and slapped them on this card as embellies.  :)  It's supposed to be 90-95 degrees here this weekend, so we're getting everything done that we can today so we can take it easy when it's hot out!  I'm on my way out with Cass now to do errands - hope you all have a great weekend.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. your b/w creation is a stunner, i love the colouring and your embellies :)

    thank you for joining LOC this time :)
    -laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete