Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 11, WW & JSL Reminders

Day 11:  Sell yourself in 10 words or less.  Easy Peasy.  :)

Girl who loves to make people smile and laugh. Peace.
.........................
We have a reminder post for you today at:




 For the Queen of Wands, I used a gorgeous image from Michelle Perkett Studio printed onto the DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and markers.  I added a candle digi stamp shrunk down tiny and I gave her a wand to hold instead of the heart she had.



 For "the Moon" tarot/ATC card, I used some newsprint DP with a rub-on from SU! and owl stamp from Prickley Pear.  I used my circle punches to create the moon, inking the smaller punch for shading.  Sentiment was created with my Dymo Caption Maker.
The original tarot cards that I used as inspiration (on the left) are from Fairchild and Paschkis).
.....................................................
We also have a reminder post for you today at:



I used Emo Tulip from Just Some Lines, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is some older paper from Stampin' Up!  Ribbon is from my stash.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. 3 great projects Jenn...I'm loving the tarot card challenge...posted an entry yesterday and want to make another one today...love the jsl's Mother's Day card also. Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tarot-based ATC's are absolutely fabulous! Love the beautifully-designed, sweet card, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete