Friday, April 5, 2013

Dilly Beans & Digi Haven: Spring & Jellypark: New Release

Good morning, friends!  Happy Friday!  I've had a headache for several days now, it seems to come and go throughout the day and night.  I have not been getting many headaches since we moved to California (after getting them regularly for my entire life), but we've had more rain than usual (usual = NONE) lately, and I wonder if it's the low pressure system.  I also can't help but wonder if the awful disaster at Fukushima has anything to do with it... radiation poisoning coming down with the rain and all that.  Pretty scary to think of it, but burying our heads in the sand doesn't help much either.  I also noticed when I moved here that I saw fewer chemtrails than I did in Massachusetts - but last week, I saw quite a few of them.  Makes you wonder what they are spraying and if that might even be affecting me (you can read some info on them here, here, and here).  I write it all down in my little date-book to try to see correlations and I try to keep a positive attitude because let's face it, I just can't save the world from all this crap as much as I'd like to!  *sigh**

So - let's get on to the happy, uplifting stuff - like art!  :)  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



I am also entering this into the:

Digi Haven Challenge: SPRING

I used the adorable new Maisie Mermaid, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and lots of Stickles.  My paper is from Authentique, and I added a coordinating flower with a button center.  Rickrack is from my stash, and I made the sentiment on the DP with a little mini alphabet rubber stamp set that I have.  Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon is from Stampin' Up!
 *************************************************************************
We also have a new challenge (About a Book) and a new release for you today at:


This is our new image 221 - Woman Reading Book:


And this is our new image 222 - Boy Reading Book:


Head on over to see the gorgeous creations from our Design Teams and to play along with us.  Have a great weekend, everyone.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Jenn, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well--hope that changes ASAP!!
    Love your Dilly card--such a cute image, love the design & pretty papers!
    And you did such a great job on both JP images! Love the beautiful colors & papers you chose for the girl! And the colors and papers for the boy are just fabulous--love the twine & airplane, too! Great work as usual!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hon! Hope that headache disappears soon. No fun for the weekend. I ADORE your Maisie card. Fab DP's and design and she is the cutest EVER! Fab work with the new Jellyparks, too. Especially love the boy card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love this little mermaid. The colors are preect for spring and that black ric rac is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete