Monday, March 25, 2013

Whimsy Stamps & Sentimental Sundays

Hi there!  Busy day today - gotta go do the grocery shopping and lots of errands.  I desperately need a new pair of sneakers, so that's on my list today too.  And I've totally been craving a big, colorful fruit salad - so I think I'll go to the Produce Market, too.  I wish my girl was here to go with me, it's kind of boring doing this stuff alone!  LOL  About 6 more weeks, and she'll be home.  :)  I miss her SO DARN MUCH!

Today's card is for the:

and

I used Tyalisha, she's from the Lia Stampz line at Whimsy Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and a bit of marker.  I misted with some pink Glimmer Mist and attached the image panel with foam dimensional dots.  The "Patience is a virtue" sentiment is a sticker, and I cut a strip of the reverse side of the DP and applied it to that.  Ribbon with the stitching on it is from my stash.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. :) - love this image Jenn, so much fun. And a great card too.
    Know how you feel about missing your daughter - I miss my son like mad and he's 20 lol.

    Hugs to you, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that image is a total crack up! I tell you, you always find the cutest stamps! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my word, this is so cute! I love that darling image! Love your coloring & papers, and that great sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Cute image and design. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete