Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Joyous Easter Bunny & From the Heart February Challenge

Hi there - I had a great time visiting with my friend Tim, but he headed back home last night and I'm getting back to crafting today!  It's nice to have company, but it's always nice to get back to real life, too.  I'm looking forward to doing some crafting today - coloring specifically is very therapeutic to me.

Today I have another Easter card to share for the following challenges:


I used a sweet bunny image from the From the Heart store, colored with Prismacolor markers and paired with some older paper and a ribbon tag from Stampin' Up! that has been in my stash for... oh my gosh, many years now!  LOL  

My next card is squeezing in for the:

From the Heart February Challenge

I printed my image on DP from My Mind's Eye and colored with a variety of pencils, markers, and glitter.  Added a ribbon and a little gauze butterfly.  Hope you're all having a great week.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. 2 cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bunny, Jenn! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bunny card is adorable and basket is so springy! Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your bunny is sooo sweet! Love that image & great design, too! :^)
    Love your other card as well--very pretty image, love the colors, papers & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet bunny image! I kinda want to hug him. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bunny is sooo cute, and his face is adorable. Love the colors you used for your cards. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little bunny, great DP's along with the LO! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete