Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge: Ribbons & Bows

Hello friends - woke up with a raging migraine at 3:00 a.m. complete with vomiting, such a crappy way to wake up in the middle of the night.  Managed to fall back asleep until about 6:30 and by then, the headache was fading.  But when I get one that bad, it sort of feels like a hangover after.  I feel drained and exhausted.  So I'll be taking it easy today - I can't help but wonder if it's got something to do with missing my girl.

Today we have a new challenge for you at:

Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans, and I've used Zombie Girl with Bow, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles (her eyes and the heart).  That sweet little skull charm was made by my friend Glo - you can find more in her Etsy shop here (she's on vacation but should be back soon).  Head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the fun ATC's made by my super-awesome Design Team.  :)
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, so sorry to hear you were so sick! :^( Hope you feel better today!
    Love your darling ATC! The image is adorable, love the colors you chose, the sparkle you added, and love the darling charm! Take care! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete