Friday, December 14, 2012

Dilly Beans & Jellypark

Oh my gosh - did any of you get outside and look up at the sky during the past few nights?  My kids and I went out for about 45 minutes last night and we must have seen 15 meteors (shooting stars) - it was incredible and awesome.  Inspiring.  Humbling.

So we have a new challenge for you today at:


I used Amalia's Candy Cane, colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils, and mineral spirits.  Sentiment is from Tracey Brossart.  DP is from My Mind's Eye.

We also have a new challenge for you at:


I used our new release tag image for both of my creations, the first is a tag and the 2nd is a card with a tag on it:
For the tag, I used a freebie angel from the Jellypark newsletter (make sure you are a subscriber here so you don't miss out on future freebies!), fussy-cut her and attached her to the tag.  I colored her with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits - added pink Stickles and white Fun Flock.


For this one, I used our Cute Penguin in Wooly Hat digi stamp and I merged the image onto the tag using Paint.net.  I fussy-cut the tag and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - I added some deep red pearl stickers and attached the tag to the card with pop dots.  Sentiment was made with my Dynamo Caption Maker. Come on over to see the rest of the new release and to play along with our new challenge!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. You are always so creative and come up with so many cute cards and tags. I really enjoy visiting your blog to see what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your tags, especially the one with santa skull on the previous post. you've got lots of fun stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very "festive" post jenn !! Love all these creations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful trio of creations, Jenn! Love all three of them! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete