Saturday, November 10, 2012

WW & JSL Reminders

Happy Saturday!  We have a reminder post for you today over at:

I make so many ATC's, I find them piling up.  So sometimes I use them to create a quick card, which is what I did with this one.  Here's the ATC:

And here's the card:

I used Isabella from A & T Digital Designs, check out the post over at WW to see more!

Next up - we have a reminder post for you at:


I used Emo Alice, printed out 3 times increasingly smaller.  I wrote "Drink Me" on a piece of paper, rolled it up and slipped it inside a tiny glass bottle, then tied it on with a piece of twine.  The ATC itself is an old playing card.  Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. I just had to stop by because I really love your idea of a playing card for an ATC! I've never done one... but now the idea of using one of those as a base is a real inspiration for me. And yours is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - gorgeous creatiosn - love the ATC and then the card you turned it into!!!! And a perfect JSL ATC on the playing card - love the little bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn,

    I love both of these ATC cards but I am having a fit over the Just Some Lines Alice Card! How clever of you! I would love to have something like this to put in my SMASH Book..I might have to steal...err..borrow it from you!

    Your Design Team Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the image of the sprite and the card you made for your atc and the digi alice in three sizes with the bottle is just inspired.

    ReplyDelete