Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WW ATC: Snails or Stripes & ADFD: Halloween Colors

Hi there everyone.  We have a new challenge for you today at:

Head on over to see LOTS of gorgeous eye candy from the very talented DT!

Next up is one last Halloween card I was able to squeeze in for the:


I used Black Cats for Sale from A Day for Daisies, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I printed my image twice so I could fussy-cut the sign and pop it up with foam dimensional dots.  Now we'll be seeing Christmas cards for the next month or so, and I think I'm actually ready!  Have a great day, everyone.  Peace.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Your ATC is so fun...it's awesome!! The image was a lot of fun to work with.
    I always love all of your projects and it amazes me how much you do every week!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww. Kitties... I want them all.

    If I had my way, I'd be "one of THOSE cat ladies".

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the ATC I love how you use so many different papers inyour background and the stamping over it. It seems just right for this uber cute image.

    Wish the Halloween image was a rubber stamp it's just so flipping cute. I am a horror with digis.

    ReplyDelete