Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Octopode Factory: Words

Good morning!  I almost always write my blog posts the night before, but last night I got lazy!  Cass and I put up our tree and decorated the house a bit for the holidays, and we baked some chocolate cookies with peppermint frosting - yum.  I caught up on laundry, did some light cleaning, and cooked a delicious dinner of chicken breasts browned in olive oil and then cooked with sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, and feta cheese.  We had that with penne and it was absolutely delicious.  I used my Pampered Chef Greek Rub to season the chicken, everything came together perfectly and everyone enjoyed it.  Bonus!  Waking up to a clean house with the Christmas tree sparkling was really nice this morning, also.  :)

Today's card is for:

The Octopode Factory: Words

I used Angel Girl, printed directly onto some text DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and lots of glitter.  I printed the text out in my word processing program, and punched it out with a circle punch.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, charm and pearl stickers are from my stash. Peace.

8 comments:

  1. great card Jenn...love what you did with the Octopode stamp! ps...your chocolate & peppermint cookies are making my stomach growl...they sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes that was a really lazy evening lol xx Your card is very lovely and creative such interesting features to catch the eye. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, what a fab card--love the fun image, love it printed on the text DP, love the great embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo freakin' COOL, Jen! I'm gonna have to case your text technique. Truly FABULOUS! I love everything about this card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and WOOHOO on the decorating and cooking and all. I haven't even begun to think about that and my house is a disaster as always. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The text background is very effective Jenn and of course a great Octopode Factory image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this Jenn. Super cool image and paper - fab idea! I wish I would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete