Saturday, September 8, 2012

Smudgy Antics: Bingo & 4 Crafty Chicks: Use Metal

I just had to post again today to squeeze this in for the:
(I used Hardware or Metal, Skull, & Flowers)

and also linking up to:

 

I used this gorgeous Skull with Roses image from Smeared Ink, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles. Now here I'll tell you a little secret - I see people obsess over their little "mistakes" all the time, like coloring smears or smudges and the like.  I don't obsess.  I spritz.  hee hee  So in this case, I had dragged the edges of the image and the entire card through a black ink pad, and I had some black ink on my fingers that smudged onto the image.  Sooooo - out comes my trust Silver Foil Smooch Spritz.  Voila - problem solved!  :)
My DP is digi papers from AI Factory and Shery K Designs (OMG she has so many gorgeous free papers....).  My skull key charms are from Shipwreck Beads, the crown charm and little gemstone stickers are from Joann's.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! Spritz, add bling, cover the mistake or smudge with a sticker or rub-on. Your piece is beyond gorgeous! I love the color scheme and bling. Looks Fab! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color theme and the randomly flickr. Thank you for playing at Smudgy Antics! .lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome if you didn't tell bout the ink smudge nobody had ever known. Very beautiful thanks for sharing at smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece! I love the layout and the colours, I too cover up smudges rather than start again...life is too short for that ;) Thanks for sharing this at Smudgy Antics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the skull keys and the crown are fabulous touches to your wonderful creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our Metal Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete