Monday, September 3, 2012

Forever Friends: MPS, All That Scraps, & Simon Says Stamp

Hello friends - happy Labor Day to my friends here in the US!  Hope you are spending it doing something fun or relaxing - no labor allowed!  :)

My friend Michelle Perkett is sponsoring a challenge this month and asked a few of us on her last DT if we'd like to create some samples for it.  Of course we said yes - anything for Michelle!  :)  So here is my sample for the:



This image is called Our Lady of Lourdes Madonna and can be found here.  I used silver embossing for the clouds behind her.  My DP is from My Mind's Eye, and I spritzed it with Log Cabin and Spun Sugar Smooch Spritzes.  Ribbon is from SU!  Charm is from my stash.

Next up is my card for the:

All That Scraps - Anything Goes
and

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


I used the Libra image from All That Scraps, I LOVE those zodiac digis.  The Libra zodiac ticket is from Stitchy Bear Stamps.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn, your cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends as one of our Guest Designers. Hope you will join us again :o)
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenn! I especiall love the first one..the cool bg your created really looks wonderful with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and I love the design, thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Jenn but WOW WOW WOW do I ever love your MPS creation - just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete