Saturday, August 25, 2012

WW Reminder: Whooo Loves Owls, JSL, DigiStamps4Joy, & Simon Says Stamp: Back to School

Hello there - it's been a busy week!  Cass started her college class - she ended up taking just the English course, but I am so damn proud of her.  It's really, really hard moving so far away from home and not knowing where you're going and feeling out of place.  She got lost on her way home and was really upset - PMS and all that didn't help.  But she and I talked later and she's just such a good kid, I love her so much.  She's so mature for her age, she really is.  I'm so glad she's my daughter.  :)  She likes her college class and wants to take at least 3 classes in the Spring.

So I have a few things to share today - first up is our reminder post at:

Head on over to see the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations!

Next up is our new challenge at:


I am also entering this into the:

and
DigiStamps4Joy:  Back to School

I used one of our new images at Just Some Lines, Back to School Emo Girl, colored with Prismacolor & Copic markers.  DP is from Authentique - alphabet DP is a digi paper from Tiddly Inks.  Sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Fun cards! I love the owl card - great colors and fun image. I am going to try and play in that one if I get some time today (I have to scrub grout off my new tile and move back furniture but the minute my DH turns his back, I am going to try and make a card).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations Jen!!!
    And I'm sure your daughter is glad to have you as her mum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and such a great back to school one. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member
    My Crafting Corner


    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Jen. Such cute images and I love the colours and papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Back to School Challenge....good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the distressing on the owl card--and that stern looking owl is so cute! The back to school card is adorable. Great dp for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect back to school card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Back to School Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Jenn! I love your little back to school image! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy for our Back to School Challenge!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete