Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sketch Saturday

Good morning!  Well, my "baby" starts her college classes today!  I can hardly believe it.  Since she's technically supposed to be a senior in high school and is starting college young (she just turned 17), we're having her start by taking just 2 courses, an English and a Math.  We went to the school yesterday and got her books and paid her bill - she's looking forward to starting but she's a little nervous, of course.  I'm really excited for her, and I hope she makes some friends so she'll be happy here!

I really like sketch challenges, but I always want to interpret them quite literally!  It's hard for me to get creative with sketches, but I do love that I can use any images/embellies I want!  So here's my card for this week's:


I used Fae Butterfly Fairy from Delicious Doodles and some paper from Crate.  I added a butterfly charm - I am addicted to charms - and outlined her wings and eyelashes with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this. The colours and layout are just perfect. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the image, your paper choices, AND your embellie. I'm with you on the sketches. This is fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete