Tuesday, August 14, 2012

All That Scraps, CYDI, & Saturated Canary

Hi all!  Took Cass shopping yesterday with my mother-in-law, Dori.  We had a nice day, hit the outlet mall and then had a delicious lunch.  Cass got some stuff for school and I ended up finding a few more steals at a craft store that's going out of business.  Successful day all around!

For today, my first card is for the:


I used the gorgeous Virgo digi image from All That Scraps along with a Virgo ticket from Stitchy Bear.  The background is a star chart and the Virgo symbol I found on a clip art site.  Added a butterfly charm and sticker letters to spell "virgo".  I plan to send this to one of my best friends next month.

Next up is my card for the:


I used Springtime, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits - I love her as a redhead, isn't she sweet?  These colors were different for me, but I love the way it came out. Peace.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful cards jenn...love the color combos and these images are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made two of those gorgeous Virgo cards!!! Beautiful work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn they are both gorgeous hun but oh my gosh on the SC one hun! her hair is just awesome!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun images you used on these cards and I love your coloring and colors as usual. I am partial to the purple one - wonder why?? LOL! I am so glad you entered the CYDI? purple challenge I love to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. two great cards..love the sentiment with the SC Card :-)...thanks for sharing it with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. More gorgeous cards Jenn!!! Gorgeous images - love the "Star Sign" purple themed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, Jenn, BOTH of them and I love the sentiment on the SC card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job, gal pal! Love both cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week! Good luck!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete