Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Mum's Craft Challenge - No Cards

This is my new obsession, I just thought I'd share with you:
It's salty and spicy and sweet and sensational... Cass and I could eat the entire bag in one sitting.  Ugh.  It's sinfully good.

Got a fun little project to share with you today, it's a little wall-hanging I made by altering a chipboard coaster.  I'm entering this into the:



So the funny story about this is that I made it for the Pixie Dust Studio challenge, but totally missed the deadline (I mistakenly thought it was a 2-week challenge!).  But I love the way it came out and realized it would fit this challenge, so here we are!  I have been having a blast with these chipboard coasters, I love the way they look like tiles after you coat them with a few layers of UTEE.  I've been using Gesso as a base, then adding alcohol inks with or without a layer of paint, then adding the UTEE.  The "tile" is shiny and smooth - I attached the image and sentiment (from Scrapalicious Times Sentiments) with pop-up dots.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn this is precious - love it hun x
    Thanks for playing along with our anything but a card challenge over at MMCS & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete