Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jellypark & Sassy Studio

Well hello there!  I'm so excited, I decided to book a facial for myself at a local spa in town!  I go tomorrow, so I'll be sure to tell you all about it.  I haven't done something like this in a long time - years.  Cannot wait!  If it goes well and I like it, I want to bring Cass in before school starts for a teen facial. And I could always go back for a neck & shoulder massage... hee hee

I made this card for the:


I love this mermaid image from Jellypark - isn't she sweet?  I paired her with a wave image I had and some DP from Stampin' Up!  Flower, ribbon, and gemstone brads are from my stash.

My project is an ATC I made for the:

I used Jenny the June Bride, some metal brads and a metal heart charm. DP is from My Mind's Eye.
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful cards jenn, hope you enjoy your facial....very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the facial - I just love facials - so relaxing!!!
    Love your cards Jenn especially the Bride she is just gorgeous and the heart charm is just a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Hope you had fun at the spa! =D Love your cards! That mermaid is just adorable. Love the paper. I also LOVE your SSD ATC! Perfect colors, and I love the velum sentiment. =D Just a heads up in case you don't get many comments from the SSD DT, your link on the challenge is actually to a MFT Stamps Giveaway at My Mums Craft Shop. LOL I'm always pasting the wrong links. Hee! Your ATC definitely deserves all the love we can give. =D Thanks so much for playing along with our Show Us Your Medal challenge at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is one of my favourite Jellypark images, I love mermaids and you have showed her off beautifully,
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark,
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete