Thursday, July 12, 2012

All That Scraps - Anything Goes

Well, we picked up our girl and her friend Missy from the airport last night!  I am really looking forward to these next 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I mentioned it already, but we booked our rooms for Santa Cruz for next Wednesday night.  So excited!  And I think we are heading to the San Francisco Zoo on Monday - photo op!  :)

For today, I have a card for the:


I used Umbrella Lula, I just love her little ducky.  LOL  DP is from My Mind's Eye, I simply cannot enough of these little 6x6 paper pads!  I have to, like, force myself not to buy every single one I find.  hee hee  Sentiment is from By Lori Designs and the spare umbrella is a printable umbrella template I found online.
Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamping Jenn great image super card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn this is so beautiful, lovely colors and image and details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card jenn - that image is perfect for the weather we are having at the moment!! LOL I know just what you mean about 6 x 6 pads - I have to keep myself under control too!! Hope you have fun for the next 2 weeks with your daughter & her friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Fab colors and design. Tootoo cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww looks great
    thanks for playing with the ATSchallenge, good luck on the DTcall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Janine, but I didn't enter the DT call. :) Just playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete