Saturday, May 19, 2012

WW Reminder, JSL, Divas by Design

Yup, I'm back in business... with THREE things to share with you today.  :)  First, we have a reminder post for you at:

Head on over to see the rest of the DT's projects and to link up your own!

Next - we have a brand new challenge for you at:


So the theme is... you guessed it - anything to do with birds.  I made this simple journal page with a variety of DP's and Emo Angel 1 from Just Some Lines.  I also paper-pieced her dress.

And last - this card is for the:


I used an image from Tickled Pink, colored in all pinks.  DP is from My Mind's Eye.
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn, I just love the paper piecing you did on the Sassy Studios image...you found some fab DP!

    The Tickled Pink image is OMG so stinkin' ADORABLE!!!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, it is very pink! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lots of lovely pink!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete