Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday? Yes - Tuesday.

It was a holiday here in Massachusetts yesterday - Patriot's Day - so I'm all screwed up and keep thinking today is Monday!  But it's not, it's Tuesday.  So happy Tuesday!  LOL

Yesterday was just beautiful - it was so nice to open the windows and let the fresh air into the house.  I even sat outside for a bit, it was wonderful.  I spent most of the day trying to get a head start on some of the stuff I'll need to have ready for when I'm moving.  I feel pretty accomplished and after the next weekend or two, that's it.  It's out of my hands.  LOL  I tend to get anxiety over this stuff, but I'm forcing myself to take it easy - I'm working on what I can, and the world won't end if I don't get everything done anyway. *sigh*  LOL

I did find time to create for a few challenges this weekend, and I had a good time creating.  My first card is for the:

and


I used one of the gorgeous images from CS Designs, New Oceans Sentiment Round, colored with Perfect Pearls and Prismacolor Markers.  I also used lots of glitter and added 2 gray pearl stickers to the starfish.  The background card and the ribbon are spritzed with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz.

My next card is for the

  

I used a background image from Make it Crafty and the mermaid is from Tiddly Inks.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.

My last card is for:


I used one of my favorite Sugar Nellies stamps, Flower Girl.  I paper-pieced her dress, and added a flower brad.  DP is from My Mind's Eye.  Ribbon tags from SU!
Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Some awesome sentiments/statements on this cards and some fun sketches. Love the beach theme on the first two - I am about ready for a beach trip! Just the sound of the water would melt some stress away. Good luck with your packing project - I hate to move! Last time I moved, I threw away, gave away or sold every tiny thing I could remotely part with and it was still awful. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creations yet again Jenn!!!
    Love love love what you have done with the CS Designs image - perfect!! It looks really effective!! Thanks for linking it up to our new challenge at Art With No Boundaries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh superb creations ! Love them all !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creations, so glad you shared them with CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card you made for the Anything goes challenge with Chris image! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, All great creations and naturaly I love what you have done with my new Oceans Round. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Art With No Boundaries.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so great! Your comment, "I'm working on what I can, and the world won't end if I don't get everything done anyway," are words to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are all great! the cs designs one is my favorite, really lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenn, Congratulations!!! Your entry was selected in our Anything Goes challenge on Art With No Boundaries and will be featured on our side bar until our next challenge is posted. You can download your featured logo to display on your blog from our challenge blog.
    http://www.artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for playing in our challenge and sharing your project with us. Hope to see you play with us again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete