Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Reminder, Simply Create Too, JSL, & Tiddly Inks

Busy weekend!  I'm heading out to dinner with some girlfriends tonight.  More goodbyes.  I also have to bake a cake for Cass's birthday tomorrow (17 - GULP!) and we're bringing the cake to my mom's house.  I also have a bunch of errands to do today and hope to get some crafting in at some point.  I've been coloring while watching TV at night, that's new for me.  But when you're up waiting for your teenage daughter to get home anyway, there's not much else to do.  LOL

We have a reminder post for you today over at:

I am also entering this ATC into the:

Simply Create Too Challenge - Earth Day/Arbor Day


I used an image from Raindrop Echo Designs to create my ATC, colored with Prismacolor markers and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I thought the white feather was a perfect addition to this beautiful image and kept it clean and simple.  Head on over to the challenge blog to see lots more Earth Day eye candy and to play along with us!

We also have a new challenge for you at:

Just Some Lines - Give a Gift of Flowers


The image I used is called "Snail 1" - I colored him with Copics and Prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits.  I added Ice Stickles to his shell.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - sentiment is from Scrapalicious Times Sentiments.

My next card is for the:

I used Tiddly Inks Rainbow Dreams, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  The "picture frame" and sentiment are also from TI.  Ribbon is from SU!
Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Hiyah my gorgeous Jenn :0
    omgosh I love this so much, its so cute and I love that little pixie on the rainbow!!
    Thank you for popping in and playing along with us this week hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both GORGEOUS Jenn!! LOVE THEM!!

    Hope you're doing well! Miss you!

    XO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I love the ATC. That snail is adorable!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC's and you TI is super sweet. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creations! thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie this is amazing,t hank you for joining us at Tiddly inks this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn: Your ATC is beautiful! Thank you for entering Challenge #11-Earth Day [or Arbor Day] with us at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete