Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sketch Saturday & Little Miss Muffet (and Softpencil Blog Hop Winner)

My last day of work!  :)  Can hardly believe it's here already.  Scheduled the moving truck last night - ack!  hee hee

Just one card today, this is for the:

and


I used Spring Showers Tilly from Simply Betty, paper-pieced her umbrella and colored the rest of her with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils, and mineral spirits.  Buttons are from my stash.

Also - I have a winner from the Softpencil Blog Hop!  I let my daughter pick the winner and she chose...

 Blogger Debra Miller said...
Lovely card you created Jenn - great colors! Deb
April 10, 2012 11:58 AM
Delete

Please contact Elizabeth at for your prize - put "Softpencil Blog Hop Winner from StampinAngelJenn" in the subject line.  Thanks!
Peace.

8 comments:

  1. What a cool image and I love your paper piecing! Your coloring is awesome too. I have got to learn to use Prismas one day (or actually get some actually). Wonderful job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned papers you have used on this Jenn & great colouring of the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jenn - I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable Jenn! Such a sweet image and fab papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and good luck!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card ..i love that image...
    thanks for joining us at Miss Muffet challenges ..good luck!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I havnt been around for a bit, I am slowly catching up on everyone’s blogs that I am following. Jenn your work lately is FAB Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image which you've colored up beautifully. All of the dots look fab as well. Thanks for joining us at LMMS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete