Monday, April 16, 2012

April Showers/Spring Flowers & The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Oh boy, was I a busy girl this weekend!  LOL  I'm so glad I have today off, too, I have some organizing to do around the house.  I want to go through my closet and throw away any clothes that need to go.  No sense packing and moving crappy clothes!  I am trying not to do much grocery shopping, either.  This is getting so close and it feels so darn real!  LOL  Oh - I didn't tell you - I went to breakfast with Regan the other morning, a fellow crafting friend I met through Sassy Studio and then realized we live in the same neighborhood!  LOL  It was great to meet her, she's just as fabulous in real life as she is in blog-land!  :)

So I have a couple things to share with you today, this first one was made for the following challenges:




I used Let it Rain, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, a Copic marker, and a Stampin' Up! marker.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, button is from my stash.  Ribbon is from SU!

Next - we have a new challenge for you at:


I made an ATC with one of the fabulous vintage images from Altered Pages' Pretty Petticoats Collage Sheet.  I painted a blank ATC with white Gesso then spritzed the heck out of it with Spun Sugar and Log Cabin Smooch Spritzes.  Then I added copper eyelets and a piece of text-imprinted ribbon.  Come play along with us!  

Enjoy this beautiful day, friends!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous April Showers card with the Saturated Canary image - so cute! Just love your "From the Past" card - great vintage style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! The dreaming of sunshine card is so cool - love that image with the flowing hair. You do so many different styles - it is such a treat to come visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards jenn, i just love saturated canary, and the vintage image oh my just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh jenn!!
    I am so very excited for you and the move is creeping up so fast! I bet you are all so excited too!! :)
    I love both of your creations hun but ya'll know I have a soft spot for that SC one ;)
    I love how you coloured her up, her wellies are fab!!
    thank you for playing along with us on the SC challenge blog
    huge hugs my lovely,
    Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week! :D

    ReplyDelete