Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday Again!

Hello all!  Cass and I made the BEST burgers last night - have you ever made burgers with French's Crunchy Onions?  OMG - all you do is take like a pound of meat, a cup of crushed onions, 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, and a couple dashes of garlic powder - mix it up and make burgers.  They are HEAVENLY.

I was a busy girl this weekend, lots to share this week.  First up for today is my card for the:

and

I used the sweet Gothica from Saturated Canary, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP and brads are from Stampin' Up!  Ticket sentiment is from Scribbles by Sandy.

Next- the following is for:

and

I used Country Anya from The Greeting Farm (digi image) and a printable peach template from Elizabeth Dulemba Coloring Pages.  DP is from Authentique - ribbon is from my stash.

This is my last week posting as part of the DT for Art With No Boundaries, challenge blog for CS Designs.  I had to give up a few commitments as I prepare for my chaotic life of packing and moving over the next few months!  I hope to be back later in the Summer, though!  Our challenge is Fashionista - use something from your sewing box along with some green:

I used the fabulous Plie, along with a sentiment from Tiddly Inks, and the ribbon is my bit from my sewing box (I don't have much of a sewing box...I am not even sure I have a needle and thread... hee hee).  DP and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!

Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Great creations! Love that "ticket" with the Saturated Canary image! Amazing creation with for Art With No Boundaries - the green & black is really effective and quite striking - love the skull patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool blog and gorgeous creations, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing jenn...my fav is the green dance card...so cool...love the color combos on all of them

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more fabulous projects!! I love them all, but especially the Saturated Canary one. They're beautiful. Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he he he!! Jenn I love coming here and seeing what you've been busy making and omg I love that ticket!! its so cool!!
    thankyou for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that SC image, I really need to get her! The first two cards are so cute, and the third black green combo is very cool! Super work girl! Good luck on moving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card I so love that SC image she is cool.

    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jenn what a stunning trio and each one so different.
    NO I cannot choose ... they are all my FAV !!
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete