Saturday, March 10, 2012

Anyone for Anya, Digi My World, JSL, and WW Reminder

Happy Saturday!  I have lots to share today, so get comfy...

First, for the:

I used Karate Ian and colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  He's so stinkin' cute, isn't he?!?

Next up is my card for this week's:

I colored my cute bumblebee with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  DP is from 7Gypsies.  Buttons are from my stash.

Next - we have a new challenge for you at:


I made this card using the new image "Gab Window Gaze" - she's so sweet.  My DP and buttons are several years old:

Last for today - we have a reminder post up for you at:


 See the challenge blog for details on my ATC's and to link up!
Peace.

9 comments:

  1. amazing cards...love the asian theme one its adorable..cute colors and images on the others

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing cards...love the asian theme one its adorable..cute colors and images on the others

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn your cards/ATC's are all so bright & cheery - always a pleasure to visit you!!! Love them all - LOL can never pick a favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your creations are just darling! it is such fun stopping by your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rough day today...but visiting your blog never fails to put a smile on my face! I love all your stuff; my absolute fave today is your queen bee card :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn! Love your gorgeous cards but especially Karate Ian! Great job...love the layout :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Anyone for Anya this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenn! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining in at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn, Ah these area ll lovely cards and ATCs, thanks for playing on DMW this fortnight, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your queen B!
    Thanks for playing at DMW!

    ReplyDelete