Friday, February 3, 2012

New Dilly Beans Challenge - Zombie Love

Happy Friday! We have a new challenge for you at:


I made a set of 4 ATC's with my images, here they are separately:

 I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, and added glitter.  Cardstock, DP, and glitter are from SU!  I love making ATC's - it's fun and challenging to work on such a small canvas, but I am usually able to crank them out quicker than cards.  I have a lot of fun with them.  If you like making ATC's, you should check out my challenge blog at:


Have a great weekend!  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Love them, Jenn! So much fun. Hope you're well, hun. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun set of undead love, Jenn! :) these are adorable! love the sparkly bits you added, too, to make those cuties shine!

    have a wonderful weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job on these ATC. It looks great.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this group of zombies! You, my friend, are so talented, I love checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the theme is awesome and your creations are even MORE awesome! Can't wait to go to my drawing desk and start working :)

    ReplyDelete